HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1770 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
Manager - Legal - NBFC (5-7 yrs)
Reports To: Head - Products
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understanding and applying regulations incidental to the business across geographies.
- Drafting legal agreements, documents as required for various businesses.
- Reviewing various agreements/offering documents to ensure all risks have been mitigated on the Funds Advisory/Consulting/NBFC business lines.
- Assisting with various regulatory filings across geographies (Form ADV, CFTC filing, NPPR etc.)
- Reviewing regulatory developments, implementing the appropriate procedures, while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Liaising with various legal counsels/compliance firms across the globe to assess the implication of regulations pertaining to Funds Advisory/Consulting business lines.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Law
- Must have minimum work experience of 5 years in Funds Advisory/Corporate Law pertaining NBFC and Custody business.
- Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
- Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counter parties