Legal Manager/Company Secretary - Media (7-12 yrs)
Responsible for assisting with the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are documented and implemented in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
1. Litigation experience is a must
2. 100% adherence in managing and maintenance of statutory compliance, Maintenance of all statutory registers and records up to date
3. Coordinating execution of various documents, letters, certificates agreements etc.
4. Conducting Board Meetings, Shareholders Meeting, Committee Meetings and Annual General Meetings, and preparation of Agenda, Minutes of meetings and annual reports.
5. To Handle all secretarial matters including
a) Executive support in the preparation of agenda and
b) Minutes of Board / Committees meeting; and
c) Minutes of General Meetings and adherence to various statutory requirements.
6. Ensure weekly, Monthly and quarterly preparation of various MIS Reports on the pattern of shareholding, strategic and free float.
7. Corporate custody of all original documents. Agreements, MOUs, Industrial Licenses, Govt sanctions/approvals, deeds, assignments, property documents, writings and securities and all other highly valuable and confidential records of the Management.
8. Independent scrutiny/audit of compiled data for reports on various compliance prior to certification by the Compliance Officer.
9. Periodical independent audit of Share Transfer activity and checking of all controls and reporting to the Compliance Officer observations and areas needing a closer watch for betterment. As Per Industry Standards.
10. Assisting with completion of Internal Audit/Statutory Audits for the Company and its subsidiaries.
1. Any degree + CS / LLB mandatory
2. 7-12 years of experience.
3. Litigation exp mandatory .