MD at Employers4Employees
Views:11428 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:501
Manager - Legal - Media (4-8 yrs)
- Excellent drafting skills
- Research and keep up with changing laws (case law studies)
- Should be well versed with Intellectual Property laws specifically copyright laws, and Contract law etc.
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Should have handled litigation.
- Should have sound negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to prioritize.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to take initiatives
Work experience Minimum 3-8 years in media and entertainment sector
- Drafting, vetting, and negotiations of LOI, MOU and agreements relating to Artist & Repertoire, Music Publishing, Film production and distribution, Digital Publishing (website and other), Office Infrastructure, marketing, television production, Leave & License Agreements, Deed of Assignments, Notices, Public Notices and other writings
- Drafting letters, representations, and replies;
- Sending infringement notices
- Working closely with the business teams, understanding their legal needs and managing the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.