MD at Employers4Employees
Views:8849 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:466
Manager - Legal - Media (3-8 yrs)
- Excellent drafting skills
- Research and keep up with changing laws (case law studies)
- Should be well versed with Intellectual Property laws specifically copyright laws, and Contract law etc.
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Should have handled litigation.
- Should have sound negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to prioritize.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to take initiatives
Work experience Minimum 3-8 years in media and entertainment sector
- Drafting, vetting, and negotiations of LOI, MOU and agreements relating to Artist & Repertoire, Music Publishing, Film production and distribution, Digital Publishing (website and other), Office Infrastructure, marketing, television production, Leave & License Agreements, Deed of Assignments, Notices, Public Notices and other writings
- Drafting letters, representations, and replies;
- Sending infringement notices
- Working closely with the business teams, understanding their legal needs and managing the same.
- Briefing advocates on record and counsels
- Participate in developing the litigation strategy
- Attending and keeping track of cases.