General Manager at CIG HR Services Private Limited
Views:590 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Legal - Manufacturing Firm - LLB/LLM (14-18 yrs)
Manager - Legal - Manufacturing Firm
- Coordinate with legal consultants, drafting & Execution of various documents/ contracts/ Agreements. Provide Quality and legal advice.
- Handle legal matter of the real estate business, Legal Documentation, Notices, letter & agreement, and contracts.
- Legal Advisory
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Property Due Diligence
- Communications, Drafting and Vetting of non-litigation related documents.
- This role involves managing a contract from start to finish, i.e., from receiving and understanding the request received from business partners, creating the draft agreements
- Experience of appearing before Tribunals. Experience in NCLT and DRT cases preferred.
- Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various negotiations (pan India towards various business transactions in order to resolve contentious/disputed matters.
- Collaborate with external lawyers to evaluate land records and conduct thorough due issues involved in the structuring of land/property acquisition and to manage contracts
- Review the final agreements from a business, Legal Documentation, Notices, letter & agreement and diligence for all risk mitigation strategies/options investigation & Local relevant development of the Company to changes to laws governing urban and rural land legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigations and contract management
- Strategizing and advising the business team and lawyers on potential disputes, disputes and/or litigations including those related to vendors, customers, real estate/stamp duty matters, etc.
- Provide closure to all pending litigation matters against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties
- Provide guidance on policy, process and SOPs in commercial/contracts, litigations, compliance/ regulatory work.
Required Qualifications & Experience :
- LLB/LLM with 12- 18 years of total experience (mix experience of law firms and leading manufacturing companies preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial sense and business acumen ability to critically analyses and consider issues including legal/ commercial risk involved.
- Ability to independently handle assigned work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.