Principal Consultant at The Search Manager
Views:1848 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (5-12 yrs)
Corporate legal work -
1. Draft all contracts and update/prepare templates for standard contracts;
2. Mark up agreements from third parties to assist the Head of Legal;
3. Assist in preparation of and follow up on registration of Trademark and other intellectual property of the company;
4. Draft legal notices and prepare responses to legal notices;
5. Ensure that the records relating to all legal work are properly filed;
6. Draft notes for opinions, organize meetings with counsels and assist the Head of Legal in meetings with counsels.
7. Prepare management reports for all legal matters.
1. Keep track of ongoing litigation and review developments in key High Courts;
2. Assist in drafting and reviewing litigation documents;
3. Undertake legal research on matters assigned by the Head of Legal.
- Good drafting skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and comprehension skills
- LLB/LLM with 5+ years of post qualification law firm /corporate experience.