Manager - Client Relation at Caliber Management Services
Views:1727 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Legal - LLB + CS (5-10 yrs)
Manager Legal(LLB & CS)
Note : Candidates must be from FMCG Industry, MNC experience will be preferred.
Timely compliance of provisions of Companies Act 2013, Drafting of Resolutions, Explanatory Statements for consideration of Board, Filing of form and other returns with Statutory authorities, Allotment of equity shares, Alteration of Name Clause, Capital Clause, Registered Office as per new Act, Preparing DIN Handling work related FFMC RBI compliance; FEMA Compliance; FCGPR filing; FLM /CTR/STR returns.
- Providing Advisory & Litigation support to all businesses on various issues including Food Laws, Labor Issues, Recovery proceedings etc.
- To handle the legal aspect of any M&A or corporate re-structuring activities
- Handling various businesses relationships in terms of negotiating, structuring, drafting, reviewing & finalizing various agreements, MOUs, Letter of Intents, from time to time.
- Ensuring Issuance of notices/reply to the notices, vetting internal group company agreements, affidavits, letters, Company Resolution, General/specific General Power of Attorney and applications to Government Departments and Regulatory bodies
- Counselling & educating the relevant business heads on all laws relevant to the Indian businesses
- Advice and support on legal matters related to safeguarding of business interests and assets (including intellectual property rights)
- Representing the business in possible disputes (litigation and other resolution platforms) that may arise
- Analysis and compilation of litigation data to meet external reporting requirements.
- Develop and execute on Legal strategies