Manager Talent Acquisition at Crescendo Global
Views:677 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Manager - Legal - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Legal Manager - LLB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing internal contract management tool of the company.
- The successful candidate will provide legal services and support in diverse subject matters while managing legal, regulatory and other risks for the company.
- Oversee compliance of company policies with relevant best practice and all type of regulations, with a focus on competition law, data protection, advertising regulations, code of conduct, anti-bribery regulation;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating corporate, commercial and business agreements and working closely with internal stakeholders to negotiate, finalize and execute the same.
- Working closely with the different departments (Finance, Treasury, HR) and provide the right legal support;
- Young and dynamic company and department, which will allow the candidate to learn in a big variety of fields.
- The candidate is expected to demonstrate strategic business thinking with a legal and professional approach, effective communication skills and sound ethical judgment.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate must fulfill the below criteria:
- Candidate Must have worked with at least 2 MNC's or startups/Indian offices of global service companies. Exposure to Corporate is a Must and Non-Negotiable.
- A Qualified Law Graduate and Post Graduate
- Excellent Contract Drafting, reviewing, vetting and Negotiation skills.
- Amicable Personality to lead Contract Management and handle independent conversations with Client companies across India.
- You are a detail-oriented person and follow a stringent timeline with regards to the Delivery of your contracts.
What we can Offer:
If you are an individual who is looking to build something extraordinary; this is the place for you.
- An absolutely action packed, fun and demanding workplace
- Great opportunities to develop, challenge and exceed your career aspirations with extensive training and development programs
- Extensive Rewards and Recognition program, Quarterly bonus payouts, Team outings, Quarterly Socials, Millionaire's club breakfast and much more, subject to performance