Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:259 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Legal - Litigation - FinTech Startup - LLB/LLM (7-8 yrs)
- Exhibit strong legal and business judgement while drafting / reviewing customer / employee related legal documents / notices ; contracts such as loan agreements; employee agreements, settlement agreements, etc.
- Assisting in Setting up processes for handling customer claims/notices and devising legal strategy for any litigation/dispute resolution
- Provide legal assistance in handling employee related litigation and other matters
- Responsible for managing all legal, delinquency and auction related actions like sending auction / demand notices, Arbitration, Lok Adalat, Civil Suits, Criminal Suits, police cases and responses to such officials
- Manage the successful delivery of services by outside counsel /Agencies.
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting letters, notices, responses to notices and all types of legal documents.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees (Stakeholder management)
- Knowledge in the domains of General contract laws; banking / NBFC regulations, Arbitration, Criminal and Civil laws, Debt Recovery Tribunal cases, etc.
- Excellent academic credentials (LLB /LLM from a reputed institution like National Law School / Nalsar / NLU etc.)
- 5-8 years of litigation management / dispute resolution, including foundational training in a national law firm and in-house legal department experience, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility