Principal Consultant at VernoHR Tech
Views:341 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Legal/Legal Counsel - Legal & Regulatory Division (12-16 yrs)
- The position is responsible for Contract Management i.e. drafting, vetting, standardization and negotiation of agreements/ commercial contracts needed for business operations of the company.
- The position is responsible for Legal advisory & Legal Research towards business operations of the company.
- The position is responsible for Risk Mitigation i.e. Dispute Resolution / Litigation Support i.e. handling and monitoring of the legal cases primarily potential Consumer issue, Consumer Litigations, Recovery matters, Arbitration, Insolvency matters, Legal Metrology issues and Legal notices.
- The person should have clear communication, with logical thinking & practical approach, having very good negotiation skills, with proper business understanding, maintaining fine balance between the legal requirement and business requirement, ability of independent decision making. Also, should be able to liaise effectively with the lawyers & Cross Function quite independently.
- The person should have team managerial skills to guide and support the team of in-house lawyer