Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:44 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Legal - IT - LLB (7-10 yrs)
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of matters from complex, multi-jurisdictional customer transactions and global technology-related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing), high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives
- Liaising with external counsel, both within India and overseas on commercial contracts, litigations, investor and shareholder agreements
- Handling IP-related applications and processes
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters
- Exposure to India, UAE and USA law
- 7 -10 years of experience in dealing with corporate laws and regulations.
- Graduate in Law (LL.B.) from a recognised university.
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Strong experience in litigation support for investor and shareholder agreements.
- Knowledge of IP Applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under high stress.
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work.