Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:1446 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Legal - IT Consultancy Firm (7-8 yrs)
Manager Legal job opportunity in Bengaluru/Bangalore with a global IT consultancy for a professional holding at least 7+ years- experience in Legal . You will use your working experience in managing the International Contracts, Legal Research and Subsidiary Compliance . Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role Description :
As a Manager will be responsible for the following :
- Managing Contracts and agreements including international contracts/agreements including technology contracts
- Managing legal research, IPR and Licensing Agreement.
- Managing the proposal and providing assistance in RFP- s, tenders and SOW.
- Managing Negotiation with customers and vendors and coordinating with RBI, Lawyers and Courts.
- Managing the global branches and subsidiaries in terms of compliance
- Managing the legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance for countries outside India
- 7+ years of experience out of which 4 years in direct technology contracts
- Should have international exposure to compliance and laws prevalent in different locations specifically UK and US.
- Must have strong and effective written and spoken communication skills Team oriented
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Market leading remuneration
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.