Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:2843 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Legal - Insurance/NBFC/Retail (6-10 yrs)
Preferred Industry - Small Finance Banks / NBFC / Insurance ONLY
Renowned Institutes like - Delhi University / NSIU
Manager-Legal / Secretarial Matters :
- Strong understanding of Corporate Law / IRDA/ NBFC/ RBI
- Desirable Knowledge of IPR/Recovery Proceedings/FSSAI rules and regulations
Must have : Legal function - Contract drafting and vetting
- Develop and execute on Legal strategies
- Handling various businesses relationships in terms of negotiating, structuring, drafting, reviewing & finalizing various agreements, MOUs, Letter of Intents, from time to time.
- Should be able to proactively review existing contracts and ensure compliance and propose amendments where and when required.
- Timely compliance of provisions of Companies Act 2013, Drafting of Resolutions, Explanatory Statements for consideration of Board, Filing of form and other returns with Statutory authorities, Allotment of equity shares,MCA,
- Advice and support on legal matters related to safeguarding of business interests and assets (including intellectual property rights)
- Analysis and compilation of litigation data to meet external reporting requirements.
- Prioritizing and judging what matter should be handled internally or by outside counsels and managing the external counsels effectively.
- Providing strategic and practical legal advice to the business teams of the company as and when required.
- Ability to break down complex legal issues for the business and commercial teams to understand the associated risks and take correct informed decisions.
- Representing the business in possible disputes (litigation and other resolution platforms) that may arise
Industry preferred : Insurance/NBFC/Retail
Experience : 6-7 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.