Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:942 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal - Steel/Raw Material & Consumables/Oil & Energy/Engineering - LLB (10-20 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Minimum Law Graduate from a reputed Institution/College with minimum 10 - 15 years experience,
- Should have good drafting and negotiation skills
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong social networking skills and Team handling skills.
- Exposure to a high level of service standards.
- Anyone drawing a current CTC of less than INR 15 LPA would NOT be considered.
- Willing to relocate/based out of NCR
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative Only) :
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates major agreements, terms and amendments especially with overseas partners / vendors.
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution. Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations;
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities;
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
- Identifies business objectives of direct sales /licensing/consulting transactions, related issues, and facilitates risk/benefit analysis.