Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:222 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Legal - Infrastructure Firm (5-15 yrs)
- Should be a law graduate either worked in law firm or corporate companies
- Preserving the company's IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations and renewals), etc.
- Preparing and sending legal notices to clients or IP infringers, filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
- Coordinating with Legal Consultants or liaisoning agencies in other countries for legal cases and dispute resolutions.
- Devising contracts with agents, partners, or clients as per the laws.
- Providing legal assistance to the Human Resources team for employment matters and contract to draft for employment and other related matters.
- Providing counsel and assistance to the IT department on software licensing, anti-infringement, and anti-piracy compliances.
- Coordinating with the management for consultation and strategic direction with compliance related to contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- Looking after information and privacy compliance across the national/ international areas where the business exists.
- Providing legal assistance to functional/ department heads and managing leadership in developing agreements, communications, and policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.