Consultant at Praaxis Consultants
Views:73 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Legal - Infrastructure Firm (5-15 yrs)
- Should be a law graduate either worked in law firm or corporate companies
- Preserving the company's IP assets such as trademarks, copyrights, patents, brand names (registrations and renewals), etc.
- Preparing and sending legal notices to clients or IP infringers, filing of legal or civil cases against debtors defaulting payments.
- Coordinating with Legal Consultants or liaisoning agencies in other countries for legal cases and dispute resolutions.
- Devising contracts with agents, partners, or clients as per the laws.
- Providing legal assistance to the Human Resources team for employment matters and contract to draft for employment and other related matters.
- Providing counsel and assistance to the IT department on software licensing, anti-infringement, and anti-piracy compliances.
- Coordinating with the management for consultation and strategic direction with compliance related to contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- Looking after information and privacy compliance across the national/ international areas where the business exists.
- Providing legal assistance to functional/ department heads and managing leadership in developing agreements, communications, and policies.