Manager - Legal - IFS - LLB (5-13 yrs)
Must have skills into FEMA laws, Company Law, Employment law, Competition law, Risk spotting ability, analytical skills, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Drafting legal clauses / contracts.
Qualifications : Bachelor of Law
Job Description :
- Supporting high-end corporate work - such as joint ventures, practice augmentation, partnership deeds.
- Corporate work such as procurement.
- Supporting new product launches.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Drive projects for the RRO team. Supporting other Functions in matters such as clients and markets, etc.
- Risk identification and managing/mitigation, and other legal matters.
- Promoting initiatives that further professional practice interests.
- Drive projects for the RRO team.
- Supporting other Functions in matters such as clients and markets, etc.
- Generally assisting the Director - Legal in the legal matters relating to risk and reputation aspects.
- Developing formats /templates for various contracts.
- Assistance in developing policies for the firm from risk and quality perspective.
- Assistance in preparing material (presentations) for workshops & training programs.
- Other legal matters Skills