Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:946 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Legal - Housing Finance Firm (2-6 yrs)
Responsible for handling litigation and non-litigation matters across pre and post lending activities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Scrutiny and approval for title search reports. Advising business on an acceptance of title search report/property for creation of mortgage/ security and any other assistance that may be required related to any other products
- Co-ordinate and interact with the external lawyers for investigation of the title of the property and discuss the issues of the title and remedies before creation of security.
- Drafting and vetting of equitable mortgage, simple mortgage, declaration and undertakings relating to the mortgage for security creation etc.
- Customizing the requirements of all different states for legal documentation, institutionalization and make branches aware and follow the same
- Updating/modification of legal policies annexure/State legal policies on on-going basis
- Dealing with the Enforcement and police authorities as and when required
- SARFAESI legal proceedings
- Drafting and structuring of various lending arrangements
- Drafting of retail loan agreements and replies for Legal Notices
- Maintaining MIS/keep records of all the cases including agreements, legal compliance, checklist etc.
- Knowledge about SARFAESI process
- Understanding of Mortgage product
Must haves for the role:
- Experience in pre and post lending litigation and non-litigation process
- SARAFESI process