Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:1488 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Legal - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
1. Ensuring compliance and guidance in the matters like Prevention of Food Adulteration Act 1954, Standard weights & measures Act, and Food Safety and Standards Act 2006,
2. Handling all kinds of litigation for and against company including at various High Courts, District Courts, Tribunals and Various Courts Of Law.
3. Handling civil recovery suits (under XXXVII of the Civil Procedure Code), Decree Executions & receiver orders & execution of interim orders u/s 9 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
4. Handling all Trade Mark related issues, Infringement and matters under appropriate legal legislations & compliances.
5. Drafting, Vetting & Reviewing Legal Documents, Lease, License, Contracts, and MOUs etc. Notices, Replies, Letters, Claim Petitions, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Memorandums of Understandings, Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, and Applications etc.
6. Maintaining Co-ordination with the HO regarding monitoring of legal cases and streamlining procedures for frequent flow of updated legal information.
7. Liaison with Advocates/ Counsels engaged in lower courts and High Courts for filing and defending civil as well as criminal cases.
8. Handling various issues relating to Drafting, vetting and negotiating agreements, attending litigation, giving legal opinions on service matters, debt recovery matters, matters under securitization matters, criminal law, consumer cases, regulatory and corporate issues
9. Liaison with various departments i.e. P.F.A, Weight & Measurement, M.C.D, Police, Sale Tax, E.S.I & P.F, P.F.A Dept. Drug License Dept (D.H.S) for various licensing and other matters
10. Preparing replies/briefs for Consumer Forum cases including briefing to Counsels engaged for the purpose.
11. Representing the matters before various statutory authorities, Judicial and Quasi-judicial bodies, different courts, forums and commissions.
12. Plant compliance management and preparing and submitting monthly compliance reports to the HO