Associate at BEANStalk
Views:1183 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager - Legal - FMCG (5-16 yrs)
Return To Work Programme - Women Returners With A Minimum 1 Year Career Break
Scope of Function :
As a member of the Legal function, you'll get an opportunity to change the world with your advice. As a Legal advisor, you'll have the freedom to take your legal expertise much further and support commercial teams to find better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Role Responsibility :
Joining a truly global team, you'll:
1. Work with members of the Legal Team on complex legal and regulatory issues requiring research into Indian laws as well as laws in other RB markets;
2. Be involved in framing and rolling out of policies and training materials in the area of data privacy, digital marketing, supply chain etc.;
3. Work with the R&D team in providing legal support for NPDs and product claims;
4. Coordinate legal support for IPR to the India business including support on reducing counterfeits;
5. Work with the global law team supporting brands and product launches in India.
- You'll love this role because, you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
- You'll succeed in this role because, you're an experienced lawyer in a law firm or corporate setting. You- ve close attention to detail. You work well independently and have a strong sense of initiative - if you see an opportunity to improve something, you take it. Importantly, you're also comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time.