Senior Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:3890 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Legal - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Legal Manager - Fintech
A Fintech company part of a Market Leader in eCommerce Industry is looking for Legal Manager from BFSI & Fintech Industry!
- Provide expert & strategic legal advice on various aspects of business to management;
- Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents for various business lines including fin-tech, lending, payments, mutual funds, insurance, technology, others & lead contract negotiation; (knowledge of relevant guidelines shall be added advantage)
- Conduct review of legal document, standardise templates & lay out standard operating process.
- Liaison and follow-up with external law firms on legal matters;
- Conduct legal, governance and policy training for business team members;
- Handling litigations;
- Manage IPR (Trademark application, filing opposition, others)
- Meet legal objectives
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operation.
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the various businesses and ensuring compliances related thereto.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.