Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:1441 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Manager - Legal - FinTech (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Independently drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for various business lines including SAAS (sales), vendor, lending, technology, bank, payment networks and partnerships.
- Advising management on various payment, technology & privacy related laws including the Payment & Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws on need basis.
- Advising the rest of the organization on legal matters associated with the commercial operations on need basis
- Actively participate in risk mitigation and identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks, and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives
- Handling a small team, supervising their work, and guiding them.
Qualification & Skills:
- Experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Candidates with background from Fintech or Payments industry would be preferred)
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contract terms and their legal implications
- Must have ability to organize and deliver assigned workload within the timelines.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills.
- Leadership quality