Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1955 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Legal - Employment Counsel - BPO/IT - LLB (8-15 yrs)
Drafting, Review and Negotiation:
- Drafting and reviewing employment documentation including and not limited to offer letters and employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, IP assignment agreements, non-compete and non-solicit agreements, consultancy agreements, secondment and deputation agreements, release agreements, insurance, car lease, Global Data protection Agreements for personal data of employees, recruitment agreements, documentation for employee events, adherence to anti-sexual harassment regulations including running committees, ensuring relevant filings are done in time etc..
- Advise on structuring employee benefits and incentives, applicable labour laws, employment laws, clauses on confidentiality, data protection and ensuring that clauses are adequately drafted and risks are mitigated.
HR Advisory and POSH Matters (Prevention of Sexual Harassment Matters):
- Advise HR team and other stake holders. on applicability of HR Laws, the obligations and compliances thereunder, and the consequences of non-compliance, issues related to provident fund contributions, payment of gratuity, payment of bonus, superannuation/retirement benefits, termination of employment, hours of work, leave/ holiday entitlement, employee health and safety regulations, discrimination and harassment issues, etc.
- Advice on the applicability of various HR Laws in India including the Industrial Disputes Act, the Employees' Provident Fund Act, Trade Unions Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Contract Labour Regulations, the state-specific Shops & Establishments enactments, etc.
- Advisory on POSH Matters with in-depth knowledge of law and policies, Constitution and reconstitution of Committee.
- Preparation and review of templates related to POSH.
- Advisory and Managing POSH matters for group of entities, constitution and reconstitution advisory, maintenance of data, guiding the IC, conduction trainings, preparation of documentation related thereto.
Investigation and Due Diligence Support:
- Advice, conduct and support internal and external investigations.
- Drafting of documentation related to investigations, templates, reports, etc.
- Deemed employment claims and Employment contracts
- Advice and preparation of documentation on Outstanding investigations and disputes, Transfer of Undertaking, etc
HR Compliance, Audit Support and Budgeting:
- Advice, manage filings of all the HR compliances for all the sites including and not related to S&E, POSH, labour laws, etc.
- Advice on latest amendment of law and filings accordingly.
- Support various local and Global Audits related to employment matters.
- Advice various team and prepare the documentation accordingly.
- Managing and Budgeting for employment legal initiative and matters related thereto.
- Employment Matters, Litigation and Global Employment Counsel Support:
- Lawyer with minimum 8-15 years with specific experience in employment legal matters including dealing with data privacy, anti-sexual harassment regulations
- Sound experience in handling litigations, dispute resolutions, contentious issues