Analyist at Crescendo Global
Views:117 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal - EduTech - LLB (5-9 yrs)
Job opportunity in Bangalore for a graduate from good institute to take the role of a Manager - Legal, holding 5+ years of core experience in contractual contract. L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One with prior experience from Law firms or Ed tech experience would be preferred.
One with core exposure of contract management is preferred.
An incredibly fast-growing Edu-tech start up.
- The person would be responsible for Drafting and reviewing a host of agreements lease agreements, leave and license agreements, master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDA's, power of attorneys, employment agreements, letters of appointment, marketing agreements, employment agreements, consultancy agreements, engagement letters, audit services agreements, software development agreements, staffing services agreements and other commercial agreements.
- The person would be taking care of conducting and maintaining legal research related to various transactional matters including, but not limited to, education laws labour and employment, contract, intellectual property.
- Responsible for advising on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting Company's businesses.
- Taking care of Liaising with and managing government, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required.
- One should have experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation as an in-house counsel or as a part of a law firm.
- Should have strong verbal and analytical skills, exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-cultural skills and highly team-oriented.
- L.L.B Degree from a recognized university in India.
- One should hold 5-7 years of relevant experience in legal domain.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains