HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:336 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal & CS - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Hiring for the role of a Manager - Legal & CS in an ECommerce Company.
Job Description :
The candidate will be responsible for secretarial compliances and shall have sound legal knowhow for managing the routine, day to day transactions of drafting, vetting and finalizing the contracts, agreements etc. for and on behalf of the Company.
Role Responsibilities :
- Independently handling all the secretarial matters, compliance with the Corporate Laws, applicable
- Rules and Regulations for the Company, its affiliates, including the Group Companies.
- Compliance under the FEMA Regulations, FDI Policy pertaining to the foreign remittances received in India.
- Record Keeping of the various registers, documents, contracts etc. of the Company (including its Group Companies).
B. Legal :
- Vetting and negotiation of agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Leave and License/Lease Agreements, Service Agreements, Reseller agreement, Investment Agreements, Letter of Intent, MOU, Addendums, Renewal Letter, Power of Attorney etc.
- Drafting of contracts basis the business requirements.
- Due diligence of the property documents for Studios and Distribution Centres / Warehouses etc. at PAN India locations.
- Keep updates on various Acts, regulations, applicable to companies and compliances thereof and circulating regular updates to the management.
- Carrying out legal research and analysis on compliance and legal framework and to provide advice/opinion to management.
- Registration of Trademarks and maintain the database
- Should have sound knowledge of FDI, FEMA regulations.
- Litigation Matters - drafting of notice/replies, liaison with external counsel and incidental matters pertaining to any claims, disputes matters, labour litigations, IPR infringement etc.
- Well versed with the provisions of the Contract Act, Information Technology Act, related laws and ensure compliances with the relevant provisions of the Act in day to day operations.
- Maintaining legal database with respect to Contracts, renewals, litigation status.
- Sending weekly reports to Senior Management with respect to the tasks completed, those in progress and the ones which are planned for the coming week and to flag off the concerns /challenges in any to the management.
- Support to internal stakeholders i.e. Marketing, Category, Technology, Finance, HR on various transactions.
Desired Skills and Competencies :
- Sound Knowledge of Companies Act, FEMA, RBI, Information Technology Act and other applicable laws.
- A member of ICSI and should have pursued Law from a reputed University.
Associated Behaviors :
- Strong contracting & negotiation skills.
- Should be proactive, have good co-ordination skills and should persist the qualities of team work.