Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:197 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Legal Counsel - Structured Products Segment - Investment Bank (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the Investment Banks in Mumbai
- The team provides legal coverage to securitized derivatives and structured products businesses within the Markets division of the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) in EMEA, working closely with the Structured Investments Distributor Marketing and Equity Derivatives lines of businesses.
- The candidate will be involved in a mix of transactions ranging from private placements of flow products, and public offers involving one or multiple European jurisdictions to highly customized products tailored to the investor's investment criteria. The candidate will also be identifying and advising the business on regulatory and cross-border issues in delivering products to the end market or when the business wishes to employ a new distribution model or enter new markets.
- The team is responsible for the CIB's Reg S issuance programs which are utilized globally. The candidate will be working with other team members in maintaining the programs, adding functionality to existing programs, and establishing new issuance platforms. In addition,
the team manages regulatory implementation for the securitized issuance business as required.
- The candidate will also be involved in automation and templating initiatives collaborating with internal and external technology service providers to deliver automated solutions for legal documents.
- A law graduate having a minimum of 3 years of experience
- a member of good standing or otherwise in compliance with the in-house counsel registration rules of that state/jurisdiction or has para-legal experience from a law firm or in-house role
- fluent in drafting, including the ability to draft "plain language" disclosure documents
- experienced with structured products and derivatives documentation
- familiar with negotiating distribution agreements and license agreements
- a team player, confident and proactive, enjoys regular interaction with Sales and trading, legal colleagues, and other corporate functions