Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:523 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Legal Counsel - BFS (3-7 yrs)
- To assist in managing the review and support of wholesale financial transactional documentation including credit, trading, TOBs, prime brokerage, derivatives, and capital markets documentation.
- Responsible for reviewing constitutional documents, to ensure that all the requisite corporate consents and capacity and authority requirements are in place prior to the finalization of agreements and subsequent commencement of business or trading.
- Collaborate and support regional legal teams on global documentation or remediation projects.
- Provide gap analysis and summary of the transaction and client-specific deviations in negotiated agreements from standardized templates or against playbooks and policy manuals to identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises.
- Assisting the regional legal teams to enter data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and to assist in the maintenance of databases relating to firmwide initiatives.
- Drafting, reviewing and finalizing documentation for the JPMorgan legal teams including notices, consents, MOUs, LOIs, and RFPs, etc. in accordance with existing templates.