Team Lead - IT at SkillVentory
Views:2009 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Legal & Corporate - FMCG/Telecom/Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
- Providing legal support in drafting, vetting, finalizing and execution of Contracts relating to supply, service, cloud computing, AMC, Leave and License, NDAs, MOUs, LOIs, RFP and other legal documents;
- Appointing lawyers, briefing counsels /advocates, providing business solutions to all Depts.
- Drafting, vetting, finalising, negotiating and executing various Agreement, MOU, NDA, Addendum, Leave and License Agreement, Term Sheet, Letter of Intent etc.
- Managing litigation cases filed against the company by drafting and submission of Reply to Legal Notice, Affidavit, Memorandum of Settlement, Written Statements etc.
- Providing legal opinion and clarifications to the management with respect to various regulatory, statutory and compliance related matters affecting the Company.
- Providing appropriate legal advice & support to all levels of internal customers on diverse types of legal issues to ensure legality & consistency of approach.
- Developing and delivering appropriate training and education programs to support the business in maintaining legality & avoiding potential pitfalls.
- Drafting of resolution, notice, agenda of board of directors and general meetings.
- Reviewing all types of internal & external communications, including sensitive or potentially high impacting documents to identify potential legal or business impacts.
- A candidate with 8-10 year experience in Contract Management, Litigations, IPR filings
- Finalising and implementing Anti-Bribery Policy, Export compliance policy and Competition compliance policy in line with the internal policies of holding company and as per the statutory and regulatory requirements
Educational Requirement: Looking for LLB with CS. (Mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.