Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:689 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Legal - Contracts - LLB/LLM - BPO (7-12 yrs)
Our client is a Reputed BPO.
Legal manager - Contracts
Under general direction of the Vice President legal, to support and represent the Company in contracts, employment advisory, certain civil litigation and perform certain corporate duties, in particular, should have good contracts knowledge, experience of having dealt with multi-Jurisdiction (Global) contracts work - in drafting, vetting and negotiations of business, vendor and corporate agreements.
JOB QUALIFICATION(S) AND EXPERIENCE:
Five year Law (BAL/BBM/BSC - LLB) or LLM from reputed university with at least five (5) to eight (08) years of experience in handling in-house legal matters in a corporate environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Technical understanding of the Company's business and operations.
- Attention to details.
- Computer Knowledge - MS office, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written).
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- A high level of professionalism which is required on the job at all times.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.