Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:731 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Legal & Contract Management - ITeS/BPO/KPO - LLB/LLM (8-10 yrs)
Role : - Manager -Legal & Contract Management ( ITES / BPO / KPO)
Location :- Pune
The Role reports into Legal Head and is expected to effectively Lead Contract Management, build and establish controls on contract management process, developing standard contract, ensuring compliance with contracting policy, review of contractual performance, contract risk management, identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal, enforcing documentation standard etc.
Along with Contract management, position should be able to support in Regulatory, corporate governance, compliance, litigation,insurance and such other legal matter.
Should be flexible on working time to be able to support US business line (may be different shift time)
- Providing timely advice and assistance to relevant business line on the contracts and other legal and compliance matter
- Initial point of contact and support for business lines on Contract Management
- Working for setting up standard practices for Legal and consolidating documents
- Compliance with laws and regulation affecting Company and its subsidiaries including labour laws, DOT, Companies Act, etc.
- Effective stakeholder management, provide proactive advice on various option in mitigating the potential risks esp. in contracts
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects with focus and drive to see projects through start and completion
- Lead the project on improving the management of contract & contract data
- Coordinate with Internal compliance reviews, respond to administrative inquiry related to compliance issues or audit
- Compliance reporting and other adhoc legal and compliance work
Educational Qualification and Work Experience:
- LLB / LLM with 8+ years in the in-house legal & secretarial esp. Contract management with US exposure, preferably in IT/ITES/BPO Industry
-Strong communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and
- Excellent drafting and documentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Stakeholder Management
- GoodExperience in Contract lifecycle Management (with US exposure)
- Knowledge of International law / Data privacy laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.