Hiring Lead at Talent Labs
Views:380 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal - Construction Business - LLB (5-10 yrs)
- Vetting and drafting legal documents, notices, agreements, and contracts
- Sending notices for recovery of outstanding and doing follow-up with the dealers.
- Filing of cases under the NI Act and monitoring the ongoing litigations
- Monitoring the ongoing cases and attending before Labour, Civil, and criminal courts, CESTAT, Tribunal, NCLT, and Consumer forum.
- Liasoning with Counsel, Dealers, government departments
- Maintaining insurance MIS, renewal of insurance policies, and settlement of claims.
- Monitoring statutory compliances through compliance tool
- Renewal of statutory licenses & certificates
- Preparing MIS and progress reports of the ongoing cases and presenting periodic reports to the management.
- Drafting of Legal Agreements, Lease Deeds, MOU, NDA, Notices, Repliers and Correspondences.
- Knowledge of IPR including Trademark, Copyright, filing of opposition, and Maintaining MIS.
- Ensuring compliance with Labour, commercial, and environmental laws related to Plant and corporate office
- Travelling to plants to review the applicable compliances.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in law from a reputed institute/university.
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in a reputed organization.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Experience in managing external legal counsel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Having sound knowledge of court proceedings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.