Senior Consultant at Northstar Consulting
Views:293 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Legal Compliances & Litigation - Education (5-9 yrs)
Manager - Legal Compliances & Litigation
What You Would Be Doing:
The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the legal team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assist businesses with compliance and risk management-related matters and where necessary, coordinating with various departments and ensuring compliance, conducting legal audit and due diligence.
- Draft and revise company policies (internal and consumer-facing).
- Drafting of legal notices, representations, and replies against notices issued by statutory authorities, issuing legal advice and assistance in connection thereto.
- Handling of labour issues and ensuring support to HR in implementing internal policies of the company.
- Co-ordination with Advocates and Counsels in connection with company litigation including but not limited to consumer litigation. Preparation and review of all pleadings related to such litigations.
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
- Building IP portfolio for the company by filing new trademark applications, filing oppositions against infringing marks, issuing takedown/cease & desist notices, etc.
What We Are Looking At:
- Minimum LLB /LLM from a reputed College/University
- 6-8 Years of Post -Qualification Experience
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS Word and Excel
- Well-versed in offering general legal and commercial advice.
- Preferred from Education/Internet/E-Commerce/Media/FMCG Or Any Service Industry
- Organization and prioritization skills, Effective time management, detail and accuracy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.