Associate Consultant - Legal at StepupHR
Views:585 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Manager - Legal & Compliance - Telecom - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
Title - Manager - Legal & Compliance
Reports to - Head of Legal
Here's an opportunity to work with one of the leading telecom infrastructure provider companies in India. The purpose of the job is to handle and manage the legal operations and compliances for the company, on a Pan-India basis.
- Expert in drafting, vetting, reviewing, and managing the legal documents, contracts, MOU, addendums etc.
- Handling the contract management system, creating the digital and hard copy repository of contracts, and tracking all the approvals of the contract.
- Keeping track of Company's litigation, court cases, complaints filed by and against Company and maintaining Litigation MIS
- Efficiently managing contract management activity by settling and approving draft agreement/contracts for different internal departments and plants, with an intention to strengthen the documents so that any kind of conflict and litigation exposure is avoided on the company.
- Preparation of compliance MIS / Presentations, Updating status of compliances to management.
- Contribute to the development and roll-out of training and awareness programs on policies.
- Pro-active engagement of the stake holders (internal & external) for compliances to minimize risk & exposure.
- To be aligned with management policies and vision.
- LLB (mandatory)
- LLM (additional advantage)
- Specialist training in regulatory and legal compliance
- At least 5-10 years PQE, with a large law firm or large corporate group related to regulatory and other compliances
- Hands on experience with implementation of a compliance tool (advantageous)
- Strong subject matter expertise & ability to work independently
- Flexible and willing to work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent understanding of compliance management tools preferable
- Attention to detail with sharp observation skills
- Open to travel to different locations for compliance management.
- Ability to engage and work with multiple executives and other senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.