Manager - Legal Compliance - Retail (7-10 yrs)
- Leading the legal and compliance
- Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect business.
- Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of organisational strategies and policies.
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the company business in India complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
- Centralizing the legal and compliance function and responsibilities that are deriving out of acquisitions.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Proper and timely reporting towards the India head of Compliance and General Counsel.
- The Indian Legal & Compliance Team will need strong leadership from an internationally experienced payments lawyer.
- Responsible for contact with regulators and our external partners, such as banks and super merchants.