Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1499 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Legal & Compliance - LLB/LLM - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
- Must possess a degree in LLB/LLM with desired knowledge in documentation, drafting, litigation, licensing and operations relating to healthcare.
- Minimum 7-12 years post qualification experience, previous in-house experience preferred but not required.
- Proper understanding of contracting processes and performance
- Litigation experience in handling consumer cases, complaints, Sec. 138 matter
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written required, plus proven negotiation skills.
- Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel and Power Point and attention to details.
- Strong work ethics
Duties and responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating NDAs, Service Agreement, Staffing Agreements, lease agreement, property title verification and other commercial contracts;
- Providing active support to the business teams and ensure that all businesses are contracted on terms consistent with our policies on legal and commercial risk exposure and that all risks are fully identified, and mitigation strategies identified;
- Research and guidance on legal issues relating to contacts and litigation;
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to real estate leases, insurances, HR matters, etc.
- Tracking of and updating the compliance matters to the department Head.
- Preparing reports and updates for periodic reviews for documentation, contracts and litigation.
- Essential to have attention to details and compliances of contracting process and policies.
- Legal Research and drafting presentation/brief on the research topics.
- Guidance during disputes on the legal aspects of the dispute;
- Undertake other legal and commercial tasks, as needed.
- Aids the business team in ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract
- visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Understands key legal issues and principles and how they relate to markets, relationship types, products and services
and awareness of legal risk and consequences.
- Handling regulatory matters and filing as and when needed.
- Liasioning with the regulatory or statutory authority as and when required.
- Proactively take up any legal issues that needs attending too.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.