Director at North Star Consulting
Views:173 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Legal Compliance & Litigation - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Looking for a smart Legal professional who has handled Litigations, Statutory & Regulatory Compliances :
The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the legal team. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assist businesses with compliance and risk management related matters and where necessary, coordinating with various departments and ensuring the compliance, conducting legal audit and due diligence
- Draft and revise company policies (internal and consumer facing).
- Drafting of legal notices, representations and replies against notice issued by statutory authorities, issuing legal advice and assistance in connection thereto.
- Handling of labour issues and ensuring support to HR in implementing internal policies of the company.
- Co-ordination with Advocates and Counsels in connection with company litigation including but not limited to consumer litigation. Preparation and review of all pleadings related to such litigations.
- Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
- Building IP portfolio for the company by filing new trademark applications, filing oppositions against infringing mark, issuing takedown/cease & desist notices etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.