Talent Acquisition Lead at Avance Consulting
Views:482 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Legal & Compliance - IT/ITeS/Staffing Firm - LLB/LLM (3-8 yrs)
Job Title Manager : Legal and Compliance
Function : Legal Division Support
Reporting To (Position) : Director, Avance, Business Operations Head (US and UK&EU)
Location : Hyderabad
A. Key Accountabilities :
- This position is responsible for Reviewing Contracts and handling all Corporate Legal matters for defined countries or service lines within IT Consulting and Staffing practice.
- Identifying contractual, commercial and operational risks and exposures in the contracts followed by providing inputs/mark-up on contracts to negate contractual, commercial and operational risks and exposures
- Working with internal team and external clients to structure, prepare, negotiate and finalize agreements, letters of intent, commercial proposals, etc.
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders, external counsels / advisers during the contracting process.
- Reviewing & drafting international contracts and legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and company policies, related Agreements, Legal Notices/replies, lease agreements, legal documentation.
- Negotiation with counter-parties over the agreement terms/clauses, and ensuring timely closure of the same.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Maintaining internal legal MIS for litigation and other compliance.
- Coordination and follow-ups with external counsels and review/vet various submissions in the ongoing cases/proceedings.
- Managing compliance under various labor, company and other related laws.
- Timely up-dation of all changing laws, rules and regulations related business of the Company.
- Liasoning with various labor and other government authorities.
- Advising the respective business teams of legal risks mitigation and appropriate contractual protections.
- Working closely with business teams to facilitate successful closure of transactions
B. Qualification / Experience :
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Experience (Years): 3 to 8 years experience in Legal & Compliance,Staffing / IT / ITES industry
C. Key Competencies required for the Position :
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Ability to work in unstructured and high pressure environment
- Negotiation skills
- Working Knowledge of US, UK and European labor laws, statutory and compliance matters
- Working Knowledge of transaction matters, especially relating to IT service contract and outsourcing
- Ability to work across management levels and in international business environments