Talent Acquistion at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1423 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Legal & Compliance - Internet/eCommerce - LLB/LLM (3-10 yrs)
1. Drafting, reviewing & negotiating agreements
2. Handling regulatory matters and filing as and when needed.
3. Liasioning with the regulatory or statutory authority as and when required.
1. End-to-End Contract Drafting, vetting and finalization of Agreements of various nature including cross border agreements, technical agreements, leave and license agreements, other business agreements; Maintaining and keeping track of all the agreements; Coordinating with all zonal offices across the country and internationally and handling their legal requirement, briefing counsel / coordinating with law firms and attending the legal and compliance matters; ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements
2. Assist in preparation of appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies including RBI, FSSAI, DIPP, FEMA, etc.
3. Sound knowledge of Companies Act, 2013, Commercial laws, Labor laws and General laws, secretarial standards and IP / Privacy laws. Also related legal regulations including Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act.
4. Develop compliance and risk management related documents, policies, procedures and strategies
5. Handling Copyrights, Patents & Other intellectual property rights issues
6. Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
Essential Requirements :
1. Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral).
2. Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel and Power Point and attention to details.
3. Experience with M&A deals.
Education (essential and desired)
Must possess a degree in LLB/LLM with desired knowledge in documentation, drafting, litigation, licensing and operations
Preferably from e-commerce, fintech, payments, credit industry.