Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:6334 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Legal & Compliance - Insurance Firm (7-9 yrs)
Our Client is one of the Largest Re-Insurer. It has clients (insurance companies) worldwide. It assures part of the risk covered by these insurance companies, as well as providing comprehensive advice on insurance business. In addition our client provides reinsurance cover for life, health, casualty, transport, aviation, space, fire and engineering business.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Legal & Compliance and branch maintenance including related controls, Compliance and reporting
- Support and guidance for managers and employees on Compliance topics
- Provide advice and review on compliance matters
- Ensure the company operates within all relevant corporate and legal & Compliance requirements
- Ensure annual compliance undertaking are obtained from all staff
- Ensure all finance and administration related notices from regulators are timely addressed in accordance with the Notice.
- Coordinate and ensure response to emerging compliance requirements
- Ensure holding of advisory board, Executive committee meetings, update of minutes and other company law registers and filing of Annual Return
- Ensure accurate and timely internal and external financial reporting
- Review monthly and quarterly internal and Regional reports for accuracy
- Oversee preparation of accurate statutory and tax accounts measured by financial impact of errors, if any
- Ensure timely submission of reports before statutory or internally set deadlines
- Ensure coordination and overseeing various branch maintenance related activities
- Review various branch maintenance related activities of the branch on a day to day basis and ensure that the same have been carried out on a timely and efficient manner.
- Any other functions/ tasks/ activities/ responsibility assigned by the manager
- Be flexible and adaptive to accept any other duties to ensure that the work is completed in a timely manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.