Practice Manager at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2461 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Legal & Compliance - eCommerce/Payments/Fintech Sector - LLB/LLM (6-10 yrs)
1. Drafting, reviewing & negotiating Agreements
2. Handling regulatory matters and filing as and when needed.
3. Liasioning with the regulatory or statutory authority as and when required.
1. End-to-End Contract Drafting, vetting and finalization of Agreements of various nature including cross border agreements, technical agreements, leave and license agreements, other business agreements; Maintaining and keeping track of all the agreements; Coordinating with all zonal offices across the country and internationally and handling their legal requirement, briefing counsel / coordinating with law firms and attending the legal and compliance matters; ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements
2. Assist in preparation of appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies including RBI, FSSAI, DIPP, FEMA, etc.
3. Sound knowledge of Companies Act, 2013, Commercial laws, Labor laws and General laws, secretarial standards and IP / Privacy laws. Also related legal regulations including Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act.
4. Develop compliance and risk management related documents, policies, procedures and strategies
5. Handling Copyrights, Patents & Other intellectual property rights issues
6. Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
1. Extensive legal & compliance experience (PQE6-7 years) in eCommerce, Payments, Fintech sector.
2. Strong communication skills and fluency in English (both written and oral).
3. Sound Knowledge of Computers-MS word and Excel and Power Point and attention to details.
Background (essential and desired)
1. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and independent individual with a strong background in fintech, credit & finance, payments and eCommerce who enjoys working in an international, dynamic, and diverse Internet environment.
2. Experience with M&A deals a must
3. 0-3 years experience with reputed law firm preferable
Education (essential and desired)
Must possess a degree in LLB/LLM with desired knowledge in documentation, drafting, litigation, licensing and operations
Any other details (target company, work shifts, domain etc)
Preferably from e-commerce, finch, payments, credit industry,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.