Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:278 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Legal & Compliance - BPO - LLB/LLM (7-10 yrs)
Hi, we are looking to hire a Manager for legal and compliance, will prefer candidates who could join at short notice
Please have a look at the JD carefully as we will consider matching experience only and self motivated to perform independently with little supervision. Good written, oral communications, PPT, Excel skills are a must have since the candidate will have to interact and deal with various department heads and should be able to make effective and good presentations and co ordinate with them.
Qualification & Experience :
- Must have a Bachelor's degree / Master's in Law (LLB/LLM), with at least 7 -10 years of relevant work experience. A CS qualification would be an added advantage.
- Ability to identify and analyse complex issues / problems in management areas and recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage office functions economically and efficiently, plan work, maintains good interpersonal relations and communications with lawyers and support staff.
- Business experience is an added advantage.
- Displays excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Has the ability to evaluate and weigh all legal aspects and / or situation, and be able to provide sound solutions, with the aim of protecting the legal rights of the organisation.
Basic Requirements :
- The incumbent will ensure that the organization adheres to all the statutory laws and regulations and manage the legal matters efficiently. Candidate would be providing the Senior Management all the updates and reports on a regular basis.
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drafting and vetting of routine contracts pertaining to property, license, non-disclosure agreements, intellectual property rights etc., vetting tender documents.
- Drafting and vetting of MOA, MOU, Bank guarantee, Indemnity Bonds if any, Undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
- Mitigating & implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Advising the respective business teams of legal risks mitigation and appropriate contractual protections.
- Handling arbitration matters and civil suits before various courts of law should any arise and co-ordination with the panel of lawyers.