Senior Manager at Era Recruitment Services
Views:597 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Legal & Compliance - BFS - LLB (4-10 yrs)
To draft, review, negotiate and provide all required support for agreements, documentation and queries raised from time to time by business and other stakeholders across various verticals and to ensure legal and regulatory compliance in the documentation/agreements and framework of the verticals.
- General corporate advisory and ability to draft, review and negotiate general contracts, nondisclosure agreements, service agreements, Anchor contracts, vendor contracts, merchant agreements, lender agreements, borrower agreements.
- Vetting and negotiating sanction letters/term sheets for raising debt from banks/FI and finalizing the loan agreements, security documents, including but not limited to NCD, CPs, Securitization & assignment transactions.
- Assisting the business teams on new product offerings and ability to draft documentation from scratch to support new products/ structures.
- Keep track of legal updates, analyse and ensure internal compliance.
- Effectively track contracts and obligations agreed therein
- Working as the single point of contact from the legal department for contracts and other documentation support for business verticals and working in coordination with the respective various teams.
- Providing or arranging for legal opinions in line with any change in law or specific queries received from teams.
- Co-ordinating with external counsels for advisory and related matters.
- Must generally be able to explore and take up additional responsibilities to support the legal function.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Law - LLB
- 4-6 years of relevant experience with law firms, in-house positions with NBFCS/Fintechs
- Experience in developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract negotiations and processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.