General Manager at Teamployer Business Services
Views:286 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Legal Business - BPO/ITeS - LLB (8-12 yrs)
Position Overview :
Basic Functions & Responsibility :
The Manager, Legal primary responsibility will be to support and assist the Head, Legal (Business) in providing legal advice and protecting the legal interests and requirements of all business and regulatory requirements. The incumbent needs to work in conjunction with other team members, as well as other colleagues from Business, Billing and Finance, Business Procurement, Regulatory team and Corporate Litigation team as needed.
Primary Activities - Accountability :
Primary activities include, but are not limited to :
Providing commercial, practical legal advice in accordance with business priorities :
1. Support key commercial initiatives including business development and new product initiatives. This involves :
a) Drafting and/or reviewing contracts (which includes mobility service agreements, Content agreements, Artist agreements, Sponsorship agreements, procurement agreements, Distributor agreements, licensing agreement, Digital Marketing agreements etc- ).
b) Advising on all contractual issues.
c) Advise on day-to-day commercial transactions and business undertakings.
d) Working closely with Customer experience team in handling all BPO contracts and negotiation with the BPO partners time to time to outsource all new / additional requirements.
e) Provide legal support in formulating T&C for various business offerings including online offerings and privacy policies.
2. Review of RFP / Tender and provide inputs in consultation with other internal teams including finance and regulatory.
3. Preparation of process guidelines on legal requirements.
Providing legal support in dispute matters :
1. Advice on customer complaints/ notices and drafting response to the complaints and filing response to the matters filed in various forums including Consumer Courts, Alternative dispute resolution forums etc..
2. Advising and Supporting Revenue Assurance teams in taking legal actions on defaulters to recover the dues.
1. Co Ordinate with state legal leads to implement policies and support on need basis.
2. Preparation of monthly reports.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications required :
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from accredited law school with 5 or more of post qualification experience (not less than 3 years in corporate in house experience) preferred.
- Should be part of corporate legal team in a mid size / large size organization.
- Telecom / IT / ITES experience/ Media experience would be advantageous.
- Support business partners by providing timely, high quality legal advice that is attuned to commercial imperatives of the business; maintain a solution based approach with options for the business to consider the Legal recommendations
- Ability to identify key issues and consistently apply a high standard of integrity, professionalism, legal knowledge and expertise and business ethics.
- Ability to provide practical, commercially focused and value-added legal advice.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to critically review and advise business programs and procedures in accordance with legal requirements and corporate policies and standards.
- Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work under pressure.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and peers in the business.