Manager at Gionik Human Capital Solutions
Views:2726 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - Legal - Big4 (7-12 yrs)
- Be an important member of the Reputation and Risk Office (RRO) providing in-house legal support with focus on handling a variety of legal work including complex contracts both in-country and cross-border, contentious matters, intellectual property rights, employment law matters, property law, and others. The role requires a strong understanding of law and its practical application, the ability to spot and analyze risks, and to come up with practical workable solutions to help further the organization's professional interests whilst protecting its reputation and helping to manage risks.
- Review, drafting and negotiating complex contracts both in-country and cross-border - of various kinds - whether with clients, suppliers and other counterparties that the organization may from time to time enter into.
- Handling contentious matters of various kinds before various forums.
- Providing corporate level support and advice to lawyers who support various functions from a risk analysis point of view.
- Advising on matters relating to a variety of laws such as intellectual property rights, employment law matters, property law, and others.
- Analyzing the legal and regulatory requirements and assisting in the drafting of various policies for the organizations.
- Managing legal-related projects of various kinds.
- Develop training material and provide training on legal matters to lawyers and non-lawyers within the organization.
- Helping in implementing systems and processes to improve the functioning of the in-house legal function.
- Generally advising on and providing in-house legal support to the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.