Senior Consultant at Indusion Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1505 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Legal - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Job Purpose- To handle all the legal matters for the Exchange, including Litigation and non-litigation matters as per the directions of Head Legal.
- Administratively support the legal department and attend to court hearings and ensuring that that the Advocates representing the company matters are updated on the case details and proper documentation are maintained and provided to the Advocates for effective handling of cases.
- Scrutinize and vet the legal documents independently, analyze the details of correspondences by gathering information from relevant sources independently and submit a detailed report/note as may be required on case to case basis
- Ensuring effective functioning of the legal department and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare drafts for petitions, suits, plaints, written statements, affidavits, agreements, case briefs.
- Liaise with Advocates and their team with respect to the assignments handled by them.
- Ensure monitoring of case schedules, meetings, and deadlines and follow up with advocates for effective hearings.
- Preparing of statutory compliances to management and draft reply to SEBI.
- Preparing for filing of complaints and replies before concerned Police Station/EOW and defending the company in proceedings before statutory authorities.
- Reviewing the changes in Legal framework and related legislation which have a bearing and impact on the business of the company and provide case studies and reports.
- To research on subject matters, draft opinions, provide insights on any matter which may have a bearing on company business and the making of powerpoint presentations.
- Drafting of processes, policies, review of process notes, product notes, SOP, Circulars, Agreements etc. to check and foresee the legal implications if any and provide guidance and support by way of drafts.