Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:214 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Legal - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
- Trade flow: liaising with SIDM Sales in reviewing term sheets and providing the business with a legal approval to trade, drafting of legal documents, or in some cases, engaging external counsel to assist with the drafting of legal documents.
- Automated platform trade flow: reviewing legal documents and working with other lawyers in the team and SIDM stakeholders to roll-out new templates and payoffs. Growing the automated platform business is one of the SIDM business- key priorities.
- Trade amendments and restructures: liaising with SIDM Sales and Middle Office teams to remediate trade/economic terms in legal documents and occasionally helping clients with trade restructurings.
- Projects: participating in working groups/project team working alongside other lawyers in the team on business and legal (departmental) projects. Projects may include updating existing and creating new legal templates to meet business needs or comply with regulatory change, due diligence, research, capturing and presenting data in spreadsheets, and providing project management support.
- Advisory: supporting other lawyers in the team in carrying out research and drafting responses to the business or legal department on a variety of topics ranging from securities law and derivatives, contracts, licensing, cross-border and regulatory.
- Issuance platforms: supporting senior lawyers in the team on maintaining various issuance platforms, drafting supplements, and assisting with regulatory filings.
- Experience with structured products and derivatives documentation
- Team player, confident and proactive, enjoy regular interaction with legal colleagues and other corporate functions
- Exceptionally organized and has great communication skills
- Fluent in commercial contract drafting and legal analytical skills
- Interested in transactional and project work
- Ability to work in a multi-jurisdiction environment, experience in remote working/ offshore working would be a plus but it is not a pre-requisite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.