HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1070 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Manager - Legal - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
Job location is Mumbai
Prior exp in BFSI legal will be added advantage
Job entails an in-house legal counsel at the group level. It requires a good understanding and interpretations of the regulations at the domestic and global levels. The position is diverse in nature and there is a ton of project work involved. Excellent learning platform for someone to take on new responsibilities within legal and compliance.
Reports To: Head - Products
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding and applying regulations incidental to the business across geographies.
- Drafting legal agreements, documents as required for various businesses.
- Reviewing various agreements/offering documents to ensure all risks have been mitigated on the Funds Advisory/Consulting/NBFC business lines.
- Assisting with various regulatory filings across geographies (Form ADV, CFTC filing, NPPR etc.)
- Reviewing regulatory developments, implementing the appropriate procedures, while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Liaising with various legal counsels/compliance firms across the globe to assess the implication of regulations pertaining to Funds Advisory/Consulting business lines.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Law
- Must have minimum work experience of 4-7 years in Funds Advisory/Corporate Law pertaining to NBFC and Custody business.
- Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
- Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counterparties
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.