Founder at HVL Techsolutions
Views:1371 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Legal - BFSI (10-16 yrs)
1. Ensure speedy recovery of overdue amount through legal proceedings including a criminal case, 138 of NI Act, Arbitration, Enforce attachment of properties for recovery through Courts in Chennai and Andhra Pradesh.
2. Closely work with AR team and initiate legal action for long-overdue dealer accounts.
3. Initiate legal action on Cheque bounce cases and file cases with 30 days of cheque bounce.
4. Initiate Arbitration proceedings and try to get the order within statutory timeline
5. Conduct the case through a lawyer for recovery, ensure to execute the Non-Bailable Warrant without delay
6. Execute the Mortgaged properties through court attachment process for recovery of overdues
7. Manager litigation (mainly Distributor / Dealers debt recovery / IPR related on PAN India basis) and arbitration.
8. Manage TM, design and patent issues, including timely registration and renewal of TM / designs and undertaking enforcement actions.
9. Manage compliance-related issues arising out of legal metrology, labor and industrial laws.
10. Detailed MIS on day to day activities.
Should know Tamil, Telugu, English to read, write and speak.
Only Male candidates can apply.