Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:197 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Legal - BFS (8-10 yrs)
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- LLM / LLB preferred
- To provide Legal advice/ Opinions to other departments.
- To legally examine the various Circulars/ Notices to be issued by the Exchange.
- Effectively Draft, Vet, negotiate all Agreements, Contracts, Bank Guarantees, Board Agenda, NDAs, Undertakings, MOUs and other documents as may be required.
- To Identify critical terms and risks in Agreements and interpret the language.
- Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Attending Meetings if required in this regard.
- Vetting of Agenda, Minutes of Committees (before circulation/ finalisation) in cases required.
- To prepare and finalise Show Cause Notices and Speaking Orders.
- To manage litigation, including recovery of over dues and advisory related work of the department.
- Providing response to various statutory authorities.
- Preparation of Trackers and MIS for briefing management about pending cases, Agreements, coordinating with Counsels and undertake office administration work of the department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.