Key Account Leader at Contactx
Views:2083 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Legal - BFS (12-15 yrs)
- Overall supervision and focused handling of all phases of litigation, i.e. from the investigation to the final appeal process (depending on whether our client is the plaintiff or the defendant);
- Drafting pleadings, counterclaims, responses, and other legal documents ;
- Developing frameworks to mitigating legal risks and resolving disputes;
- Analyze the information/data/evidence gathered during the discovery process;
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the case and formulate a case strategy;
- Draft briefs of the cases and effectively summarize judgements;
- Pro-actively and independently engaging in strategy discussions with leadership and external counsels on critical matters;
- Manage and closely liaise with the external counsels and experts (if any);
- Participate in out of court settlements (if any);
- Track potential and ongoing cases (litigious/non-litigious) across all locations in India and apprise the leadership on the status/associated risks;
- To keep abreast of the latest changes in laws in India and apprise the relevant stakeholders and to develop appropriate mechanisms and strategies to comply with the same with minimal disruptions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.